Do you have a passion to work with an energetic team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? Are you driven to understand customer needs and motivated to envision and design plans to support customer vision?
Ranked within the top 30 fastest-growing manufacturing companies in the US for four years in a row (Inc. 5000), G&G Industrial Lighting, based in Clifton Park, NY, is a producer of high quality, innovative, niche-market industrial lighting products. Our team is highly passionate about LED technology, product development, and creating the best possible solution for the task at hand.
In order to continue to grow we are seeking a Solutions Engineer to add to our strong but expanding team. This key results-focused opportunity is best suited for those with a knack for creating and developing solutions in line with defined specifications. Certainly, there will be customer related interactions, and contributions to our very collaborative team, too.
In addition to strong problem solving and decision-making skills the ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- A willingness to take responsibility for their own actions,
- A drive to work through challenges and achieve despite obstacles,
- Strong relating skills and mastery at cultivating long-term relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Good judgment and strong critical thinking skills,
- Strong self-management and organization skills to balance workload, and conflicting priorities,
- Strong objective listening skills and customer focus with an ability to anticipate their needs,
- The proven ability to get things accomplished by understanding which dots to connect to impact the big picture.
- The ability to maintain focus and commitment to processes,
- A thirst for learning, research, and understanding, and drive to maintain SME status, and
- An efficiency with resources, and passion toward profitability.
- Team G&G
- Solution Discovery and Engagement
- Specification Engineering
- Project Management
- Specification Product Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical preferred)
- Minimum 5-7 years proven solution success (experience in electrical/industrial products desired)
- Successful project management experience including post sale support
- Experience collecting the voice of customer and interacting with customers’ engineering staff
- High-level software proficiency and demonstrated willingness to leverage technology
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
G&G Industrial Lighting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer