Business Development & Product Marketing Manager
Are you ready to apply your technical ability to showcase your sales and marketing talent in a career-defining opportunity? Do you have a passion to roll up your sleeves and help lead growth efforts with an energetic team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment?
We’ve ranked within the top 30 fastest-growing manufacturing companies in the US for five consecutive years (Inc 5000) and recently became the 2nd fastest-growing company in Albany (ABR, 2019). G&G Industrial Lighting, based in Clifton Park, NY, is a producer of high quality, innovative, niche-market industrial lighting products. Our team is highly passionate about LED technology, product development, and creating the best possible solution for the task at hand.
In order to continue to grow we are seeking a Business Development and Product Marketing Manager to add to our strong but expanding team. This key, hands-on leadership opportunity is best suited for those with a knack for creating and communicating an effective sales and marketing strategy and excitement about working as a player/coach in very collaborative team.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- The ability to analyze all aspects of a situation to gain thorough insight to make decisions,
- A willingness to take responsibility for their own actions,
- A commitment to customer satisfaction,
- An ability to create and execute a successful sales plan and direct the actions of the team,
- Good judgment and strong critical thinking skills with an ability to think outside the box,
- An ease with which to switch gears and strong self management skills to balance workload, and conflicting priorities,
- A thirst for learning, research, and understanding of our products and customer needs, and
- An efficiency with resources, and passion toward profitability.
- Team G&G
- Business Development
- Product Marketing
- Technical Sales
- Undergraduate degree required (Master’s degree a plus)
- 5+ years proven sales success (experience in electrical/industrial products desired)
- Sales management experience is preferred
- Experience creating effective marketing strategy
- High-level software proficiency and demonstrated willingness to leverage technology
- Willingness to travel
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
G&G Industrial Lighting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer